USA & International Warranty
SpeedTech Lights, Inc. Limited Warranty
- SpeedTech Lights issues a five year warranty on LEDs, Sirens & Speakers.
- SpeedTech Lights issues a two year warranty on all components including but not limited to PCBs, Power Supplies & Switch Boxes, except those found under "Replacement Parts","Outlet Store", "Flashlights", strobe bulbs, cigarette lighter plugs & halogen bulbs.
- SpeedTech Lights issues a one year warranty on Flashlights.
- Replacement Parts are a Final Sale; however, SpeedTech Lights will issue a 30 day warranty on replacement parts.
- Outlet Store containing “Reconditioned Products” and “Clearance Products” are a Final Sale; however, SpeedTech Lights will issue a 30 day warranty on Reconditioned Products and Clearance Products.
- No Warranty is included on any and all FREE/Giveaway items/products.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY SPEEDTECH LIGHTS HAS PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU TAKE THE PRODUCT AND ANY ACCESSORIES “AS IS”. SPEEDTECH LIGHTS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION CONCERNING THE PRODUCT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If SpeedTech Lights cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then to the maximum extent possible the duration of such implied warranties shall expire on expiration of the warranty period.
This warranty is between the original purchaser only and SpeedTech Lights. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser provided the product is installed and operated in accordance with SpeedTech Lights’ Recommendations. All items must have the original serial number in order for the item to be repaired or replaced. Removal of Serial Number will void warranty as stated on SN label.
For USA warranty claims, shipping costs to SpeedTech Lights will be borne by the customer. Return shipping will be prepaid by SpeedTech Lights when shipping within the contiguous USA, via USPS Priority or UPS SurePost or UPS Ground for Manufacturer Defects Only.
For international warranty claims, shipping costs to AND from SpeedTech Lights will be borne by the customer. All items submitted for warranty must be sent Freight Prepaid. All Customs and dutiescharges are born by the customer.
Customer is responsible for the condition in which the item is received; proper care and packaging is necessary to prevent damages in shipping. Insurance is highly recommended.
This warranty is voided by defects resulting from abuse, misuse, excess voltage, inadequate wiring, or improper installation. Accurate installation of SpeedTech Lights products requires the installer to have a good understanding of automotive electronics, procedures, and systems. Evidence of disassembly, tampering, or broken products will not be covered under warranty. Merchandise is subject to inspection by SpeedTech Lights for repair or refurbished replacement and must be accompanied by the original Sales Receipt.
SpeedTech Lights is not liable for any coincidental or incidental damages or injury caused by the product and/or inadequate or inappropriate installation or wiring, to any persons or vehicles. SpeedTech Lights is not liable for any removal and/or reinstallation costs of products for warranty, service, return, or repair.
SpeedTech Lights is not responsible for unclaimed warranty items past 30 days of delivery to SpeedTech Lights.
Steps and Requirements to Return a Product for Warranty Service when purchased directly through SpeedTech Lights, Inc.
- Review the SpeedTech Lights, Inc. Limited Warranty to ensure your claim meets all requirements and for proper claim procedure.
- Contact SpeedTech Lights Customer Service via phone (800-757-2581) or e-mail (email@example.com) or Live Chat to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Please provide us with the First and Last name, Department, or Company your account is under along with a description of the nonconformance.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days.
- Your product is to be returned with shipping costs prepaid and packaged accordingly to prevent damage. CODs will be refused and returned with the carrier. If proper return procedures are not followed, your package may be refused and returned with the carrier.
- Please include a completed STL Return Form in your box with your product.
- Please ship to the following address:
2809 Business Park Dr
Buda, TX 78610
- Once the product(s) arrive we will diagnose the product and repair or replace it with a refurbished unit.
- The product(s) must be within the warranty period upon arrival to avoid repair and shipping costs.
- The Warranty begins from the date of purchase
- For products that do not meet warranty requirements, we will contact you with a quote of the replacement or repair costs.
- If you choose not to complete the repair it will be returned to you as it was received and return shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- A copy of your Sales Receipt from SpeedTech Lights must be included with your product.
- The repaired or replaced product will be sent back prepaid to the customer within 3 – 5 business days via USPS or UPS and packaged by SpeedTech Lights, Inc.
** SpeedTech Lights, Inc. Limited Warranty is effective 08/08/2018, and supersedes any previous versions.