The ultra-thin, low profile design of the K-Force® Micro 50 TIR LED Full Size Tow Light Bar is the perfect light bar for tow truck and other vehicles. When shopping for tow truck warning lights, quality is the number one priority and this Tow Bar from SpeedTech Lights cuts no corners. With 88 powerful 3-watt MaxGen® LEDs, take-down / alley lights, work lights, 30 flash patterns, and an amber arrow stick, the K-Force® Micro 50 Tow Truck Light Bar has all the features and functionality along with the extreme brightness to keep you visible and safe on the road.
When it comes to amber warning lights for tow vehicle, this tow bar has a variety of features along with the above listed including cruise mode, stop/tail/turn, and if you purchase the Supreme Control Box, an Aux button for connecting your other tow vehicle warning lights to this controller. With the new dual memory modes, you can program up to 2 different patterns for a quick switch back and forth between memory 1 and memory 2 using the mode button(s).
Like all of our other tow light bars and towing warning lights, the K-Force® Micro 50 Tow LED Light Bar comes with the SpeedTech Lights 5 year warranty on LEDs and components and is backed by our superb BBB A+ rated customer service team to assist you in whatever your vehicle warning lights needs may be.
Rear Work Lights Description:
---Rear work lights come standard with activation via the Alley Button. There is not a separate on/off button for the rear work lights independently.
Optional Upgrade Descriptions:
TD/Alley/Work Light Option:
= Clear in warning mode and when activated.
= Color ordered in warning mode / Clear when TDs and alleys and rear work lights are activated.
- NEW Dual Flash Pattern Memory Modes
- Powered by 12V
- Patented LED Eclipse® Optic Technology - TIR Optics
- 88 total 3-watt MaxGen® LEDs
- 30 available flash patterns
- LED take-down and alley lights
- Rear LED Work Lights
- Built in amber arrow stick
- Upgradable multicolor traffic advisor functionality
- Arrow stick directions: right, left, center out
- Stop/Tail/Turn functionality
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern
- Lifespan of up to 100,000 hours
- Optional Supreme Control® Box sold separately
- 12' of cable from light bar to connector
- 12.5' of power cable from connector
- 12.5' of auxiliary cable from connector
- Multiple vehicle specific gutter bracket options sold separately
- Max 14.7 Amp draw
*See Terms and Conditions
Night Mode w/ Optional Control Box (Sold Separately):
---Night Button Use = Toggle Night Mode on/off using Night Button while not hard-wiring the white cable.
---White Cable Use = Hardwire the free-standing white cable to your headlight +12VDC line to automate this feature. NOTE: This deactivates the usability of Night Button. Once hardwired, the Night button ceases to function. Make sure Night button is NOT activated before wiring white cable otherwise Night button will remain activated/illuminated.