The Virtue-8® Linear LED Traffic Advisor is the most powerful interior light bar in the SpeedTech Lights catalog. With 48, 3-watt MaxGen® LEDs in our standard model, and 96 in the multicolor option, it’s perfect for any traffic advising need. Our state of the art, patented Eclipse® Linear optics produce a high intensity, wide spread output easily visible during the day and at night.
Designed with multi-purpose vehicles in mind, the Virtue-8® Linear Traffic Advisor gives you a choice of 29 different flash patterns in normal mode and 13 when traffic advising. With the option to flash and traffic advise in the color of the bar (standard),or flash colored and traffic advise in amber (multicolor) – the Virtue-8® can be customized to fit any industry.
Backed by the SpeedTech Lights 5-year warranty and A+ rated customer service, the Virtue-8® LED Traffic Advisor is not only powerful and functional, it’s also reliable.
HAVIS Console Bracket Description:
This is only intended if you have a HAVIS brand console in your vehicle and if you are purchasing the STL control box for this unit. This is a laser cut out mounting plate specifically for the STL control box that mounts to a HAVIS center console only.
GranDirect Control Box Description:
This is only intended if you plan to use this control box to connect an STL product that utilizes a Grand Control and an STL product that utilizes a Direct Control into this two-in-one "GranDirect" Control Box.
- Powered by 12V
- Virtue® Series: SAE J595 Class 1 Certified
- Patented LED Eclipse® Optic Technology - Linear Optics
- 48 Total MaxGen® Linear 3-watt LEDs
- 29 available flash patterns in flash mode
- 13 available directional flash patterns
- Directions: right, left, and center out
- Sleek, durable casing
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern
- Lifespan of up to 100,000 hours
- Optional Direct Control® Box sold separately
- Variety of mounting bracket options sold separately
- Removable windshield reflector sold separately
- 12' of cable from light bar to connector
- 12.5' of auxiliary cable from connector
- 1.5' of cable from connector to cig-plug
- 5.6 Amp draw
*See Terms and Conditions