An extension of our popular Virtue® series, the Virtue-6® Linear LED Traffic Advisor is jammed packed with power and versatility. With both a standard (traffic advise in the color of the light bar) or multicolor (flash in any color combination, traffic advise in amber) option, the Virtue-6® can be easily tailored to your needs.
Each bar contains 6 MaxGen® modules of our powerful, cutting edge Eclipse® Linear optic technology. Our standard version comes with 36 3-watt LEDs and our multicolor with 72. In addition to the 30 normal flash patterns, the Virtue-6® Linear LED Traffic Advisor also includes 13 traffic advising patterns (6 right, 6 left, center out).
Like all other Virtue® models, the Virtue-6® is easy to install and operate. Mount it to your front or rear windshield with your choice of suction cups, L brackets, or adjustable/static headliner brackets. The Virtue-6® Linear LED Traffic Advisor is one of a kind, and comes with SpeedTech Lights’ 5 year warranty.
HAVIS Console Bracket Description:
This is only intended if you have a HAVIS brand console in your vehicle and if you are purchasing the STL control box for this unit. This is a laser cut out mounting plate specifically for the STL control box that mounts to a HAVIS center console only.
GranDirect Control Box Description:
This is only intended if you plan to use this control box to connect an STL product that utilizes a Grand Control and an STL product that utilizes a Direct Control into this two-in-one "GranDirect" Control Box.
- Powered by 12V
- Virtue® Series: SAE J595 Class 1 Certified
- Patented LED Eclipse® Optic Technology - Linear Optics
- 36 Total MaxGen® Linear 3-watt LEDs
- 29 available flash patterns in flash mode
- 13 available directional flash patterns
- Directions: right, left, and center out
- Sleek, durable casing
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern
- Lifespan of up to 100,000 hours
- Optional Direct Control® Box sold separately
- Variety of mounting bracket options sold separately
- Removable windshield reflector sold separately
- 12' of cable from light bar to connector
- 12.5' of auxiliary cable from connector
- 1.5' of cable from connector to cig-plug
- 4.2 Amp draw
*See Terms and Conditions